Agent productivity on calls and emails can be measured in Freshdesk.
Calls and Emails send are registered here.
Calls are only registered if the agent has created a ticket from a call.
If you want to measure your total contact center performance, you need to select all your agents.
Where can you find the Agent Performance report in Freshdesk?
- Go to reports
- Go to productivity - report Agent Performance
Important to know!
Freshdesk reporting is based on timezone CEST, and is only possible to get reports on a full day. Not on hours.
How must I use the reporting?
- Select the time frame
- Choose your agents
- Select source: Phone to see calls
- Select source: Email to see emails
Productivity on calls
- Number of handled calls can be found in the column "Tickets Assigned".
Productivity on emails
- Number of emails handled can be found in the column "Responses"