1. In the top right corner, click on the drop-down arrow and choose 'New email'
(Don’t click on “New” because then you’re creating a new ticket which is not what you need.)
2. 'From' field: determine from which brand you need to send the email from and select it by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
3. 'To' field: add the customers’ email address (required)
4. 'Subject' field: add the subject field (required)
5. 'Description' field: add the:
- canned response/email content (Select the canned response by clicking on the icon "Canned responses"
Create the omni-channel by following step 6 - 8
6. Choose the correct “Status” by clicking on the drop-down menu
7. Select the applicable “Type” by clicking on the drop-down menu
8. Add the “Booking number”
9. Ignore the fields “Tags” you can leave it empty
10. Send the email via the green “Send” button