We advise our customers to always check-in online before departure because:
- Customers are always up to date in case of schedule changes. (When checked in online, the airline has the customers contact information)
- In case the flight is overbooked, they try to rebook the passengers who didn't check-in online.
- When on the airport and checked in online, the customer only has to drop their luggage.
- Check-in at the airlines website opens usually 24 hours prior to departure, sometimes earlier e.g. 30 or 48 hrs.
- The airline requires a PNR (passenger name record) or an e-ticket number for online check-in.
- Both the PNR and the e-ticket number are stated on OUR e-tickets
- In the My Account all information needed for online check-in is stated.
On the e-ticket:
In the My Account: