1. Remember the ticket number of the customers email
2. Choose the "new email" option in New Ticket
3. Create the new email
- Select the correct "from" address
- Status = closed
- Group = same as the "from" you have just selected (f.e. from is cheaptickets.sg, than the group is cheaptickets.sg)
- Type = what is this ticket about?
- Booking number
And then SEND
4. Merge your outbound email with the inbound customer email
- be in the outbound ticket (this is where you will land after you SEND it)
- click on merge
- side panel opens
- search on ID (ticket number) or contact (email address customer)
- 2nd ticket is found, add the ticket by clicking on the "green plus"
- make sure the customers email is the "primary ticket"
- Click continue on the bottom of the side panel
- Click on merge on the bottom of the side panel.
5. Tickets are successfully merged when you see a "private" note in the Customers Ticket.
6. Make sure, the customers ticket is CLOSED! (you need to do this manually, after merging)
7. When there is a respond to the outbound email (from the airline or consolidator), the ticket will be open again, and
distributed to the first available agent who is live for ticket assignment.